AVANTWHATEVER MONTHLY - MAY 2016


Avantwhatever Monthly – May 2016

Clinton Green
Tim Coster
Todd Anderson-Kunert

The Alderman
134 Lygon St
Brunswick
Wednesday May 18
Entry $10 | 7pm for a 7:30pm start

Performer details:

Clinton Green

Clinton Green is an Australian artist/musician who has worked at the fringes of music and noise since the early 1990s. He writes on experimental music, and has published a novel and numerous short stories/novellas.

Tim Coster

Tim Coster explores subtle shades of sine-wave tonality like a perfumer in a library of tiny bottles.\

Todd Anderson-Kunert

My name is Todd Anderson-Kunert.
I'm currently based in Melbourne, Australia.
I perform/exhibit internationally as much as time/finances permit.
I am self represented.
I'm open to releasing on labels.
I'm open to exhibiting in your space.
I'm open to performing in your space.
I'm open to collaboration.

Comments